Rodborough Tabernacle

There has been a church on the present site since the middle of the 18th century.

Click here for more information

 

Thanks to Howard Beard
In 1914 the widowed Rev. C. E. Watson married the widowed Mrs Humpidge (with thanks to the Humpidge family).
The Little Chapel c 1950s
The Little Chapel c 1950s
This photo taken in the upper schoolroom at Rodborough Tabernacle is one of a collection copyright of the Gloucestershire Gazette. It shows a presentation to Eric Daniels. Left Geoff Sutton and centre Rev. Roy Chapman. c 1968/9
Rev & Mrs Colin Evans, Rodborough Tabernacle 1993. Copyright of Gloucestershire Gazette